Catholic Charities Diocese of Trenton
The Catholic Charities Diocese of Trenton is a non-profit agency that offers mental health, poverty reduction, and social and crisis services to individuals and families, particularly those impacted by trauma and adversity. Our professional and experienced staff employ evidence-based interventions to help people obtain their goals.
- The Catholic Charities Diocese of Trenton provides access to Department of Justice (DOJ)-accredited case managers that provide civil legal assistance that is recognized by the Department of Justice.
- They can also help you complete immigration petitions and translate documents.
- They also provide immigration information and referral.
- They offer evening citizenship classes to prepare you for naturalization and the information you may need
- In collaboration with St. Francis Community Center, they offer classes to help non-English-speaking immigrants with English language skills.
- Interpreters for other languages by request
Immigration & El Centro - Catholic Charities, Diocese of Trentonhttps://www.catholiccharitiestrenton.org/services/immigration-elcentro/
General information1 (800) 360-7711
Mercer and Burlington Counties: El Centro(609) 394-2056
Monmouth and Ocean Counties: Immigration Support Services(732) 901-3261
200 Monmouth Avenue
Lakewood, NJ 08701