Catholic Charities Diocese of Camden
Catholic Charities, Diocese of Camden is a faith-based agency that provides social services to, advocates for, and empowers the poor, oppressed, or vulnerable. We do this on a non-discriminatory, non-sectarian basis throughout the six southern New Jersey counties. Through innovative, caring social services they seek to provide appropriate service to all who ask for our assistance.
The program staff and case managers work in coordination with local social services and healthcare providers and volunteers to provide services to their clients and assist them in becoming self-sufficient.
- Catholic Charities will provide support by connecting their members to people who have to report to ICE, appear in immigration court, or request accompaniment for other immigration proceedings so that no one stands alone.
- They connect immigrant families to existing community resources that will help integrate, protect, and enable families to comply with legal requirements and reach their full potential and human development.
- Catholic Charities also brings awareness regarding existing immigration policies and their impacts on communities.
- Further, create solidarity and public support for new policies that support immigrant families and improve local communities.
- They attempt to bridge cultural differences to foster a community of welcome and understanding.
- Interpreters for other languages by request
General information(856) 342-4100
1845 Haddon Ave.
Camden, NJ 08103
Monmouth and Ocean Counties: Immigration Support Services(732) 901-3261
200 Monmouth Avenue
Lakewood, NJ 08701