Make the Road New Jersey
Make the Road New Jersey advocates for immigrants and various other communities through a community-based approach that focused on empowerment. Make the Road New Jersey (MRNJ)’s eight-person legal services team offers high-quality pro-bono legal representation in immigration law for people around the state, with a focus on Make the Road New Jersey (MRNJ)’s eight-person legal services team offers high-quality pro-bono legal representation in immigration law.
- MRNJ provided various legal services and representation in a range of cases.
- MRNJ represents individuals in a range of immigration cases including various immigration petitions, U and T visa applications as well as individuals seeking asylum and safety in the United States. They also provide support for naturalization as well as renewal applications.
- Make the Road New Jersey also provides know-your-rights training and information sessions and works with community members to provide education and crucial information on a wide range of legal issues.
- MRNJ offers various other program that aim to educate individuals about the rights they have and provide support to naviage various other legal landscapes rangind from housing, healthcare, and various other rights that belong ot them.
- Interpreters for other languages by request
42 Broad Street
Elizabeth, NJ 07201